RV Mod: Adding / Installing an RV Dinette
December 19, 2016 Trailer Mods / Repairs
Adding an RV Dinette Introduction / Description
We do quite a lot of RV living in the winter months. We have a hybrid and in the winter it just isn’t comfy sleeping in a tent. Subsequently, we were looking for a way to have a permanent bed, as well as a table for additional counterspace, work, and eating meals. We came up with, considered heavily, and acted upon a plan for a fairly thin table that takes up about 6 inches of walking space.
Our plan involved buying 2 table legs and a 12 inch plank. We have been using this new table for several days and, for us, it works out perfectly. Our RV has very little counter space, and for cooking, we needed just a bit more. This table is a total score!! For working on the laptop, it also works well.
Below is a video we made for the installation.
- Features by Area
- County by County
- Anderson County – Courthouse and Other Interesting Things
- Bastrop County Texas – Courthouse and other interesting places
- Bee County – Courthouse and other interesting places
- Dallam County – Courthouse and interesting sites
- Hartley County – Courthouse and attractions
- San Saba County – Courthouse and other interesting places
- Photo Galleries