Anderson County Texas – Courthouse and other interesting places
Anderson County – Introduction
We stopped to tour the current Anderson County Courthouse in 2016, taking the opportunity to see it inside and out. It was thoroughly enjoyable to look around and we hope you enjoy our pictures of another beautiful Texas courthouse! This page is dedicated to the courthouses of Anderson County, Texas. There were 4 Total and as we locate records of each individual courthouse, we will update this page.
Anderson County and its Courthouses
Anderson County is named for Republic of Texas Vice-President Kenneth L. Anderson. The county has had a total of four courthouses built, over the years. The first in 1847, second in 1856, third in 1886 and the fourth and current courthouse built in 1914.
Pictures of the Anderson County Courthouse of 1914
- Features by Area
- County by County
- Anderson County – Courthouse and Other Interesting Things
- Bastrop County Texas – Courthouse and other interesting places
- Bee County – Courthouse and other interesting places
- Dallam County – Courthouse and interesting sites
- Hartley County – Courthouse and attractions
- San Saba County – Courthouse and other interesting places
- Photo Galleries